Retinol Anti-Aging Serum
A powerful retinol that is released slowly to help promote a smoother, more radiant complexion—with less irritation.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dark Spots, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
Volume: 30 ml
- RetiStar stabilised Retinol 1% and Granactive Retinoid 0.5%: Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles; slow release formula for low irritating, effective active delivery.
- Squalane: Hydrates and soothes.
How to use:
- Use in the PM after cleansing and toning and before other serums.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to the fingers and gently tap into the skin.
- Avoid the immediate eye area.
- May increase sun sensitivity, always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day.
- Whilst THE INKEY LIST Retinol has a low irritation formula, for some people, redness and flakiness may occur at the beginning of use due to the increase in cell turnover.
- When first introducing retinol, you may wish to use a few times per week and gradually increase to every evening.
- External use only.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phospholipids, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Squalane, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Phenoxyethanol.
The Inkey List Niacinamide Sold Out
The Inkey List Tranexamic Acid Night Treatment IDR 405,000.00
The Inkey List Polyglutamic Acid Sold Out
The Inkey List Beta Hydroxy Acid Sold Out
The Inkey List Sea Kelp IDR 335,000.00
The Inkey List Apple Cider Vinegar Peel Sold Out
The Inkey List Brighten-I Eye Cream Sold Out